Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time space continuum and the internet

I didn't blog yesterday. It wasn't that I didn't get online, but I actually forgot. You see, sometimes I get sucked in to an internet black hole. It usually starts with me typing something random in Google or Wikipedia that I wanted to know, for example, "What are the yearly average temperatures of Lake Baikal?" and then two hours later I end up on some web page reading about how Marvin Gaye died. It usually takes something like a phone ringing or a baby crying to get me out of it. These internet black holes can keep you in for hours! One of my most favorite web sites that can really get me into a black hole is www.etsy.com. It is a crafting website where people sell their goods online. I bought Baikal a dress with cupcakes on it a few months ago. It is the type of dress that I would have made her myself if I had a sewing machine and knew how to sew.