Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quotes

My camera is on loan, so no pics for a bit. Here are a few quotes to tie you over.

Erin: "Baikal, what are you thankful for today?"
Baikal: "Pacifier"

Courtney: "Baikal, why is baby Rybolt sad?"
Baikal: "Because he needs a haircut."

Baikal singing: "Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to Kevin, and Baikal, and Uncle Ben, and Emily, and Mommy, and Daddy, and Baikal, and Baby Rybolt. Yeah!"

Baikal: "I am a bear. Roar. No. You are a bear. I am a baby bear. Come find me. You found me. I love you."

Erin: "I think Rybolt is awake. Is baby Rybolt awake?"
Baikal: (Climbs up and looks at him in the crib. He is awake and cooing.) "No. He is sleeping. Let's go play."

Baikal to Courtney: "Mommy is your sister."
Courtney: "Yes."
Baikal to Courtney: "Go hug her."

Matt to Baikal: "Are you having a lot of fun or a moderate amount?"
Baikal: "Moderate amount."

Matt to Baikal: "I am thankful for coffee."
Baikal: "I am thankful for chocolate milk."