Friday, May 09, 2008

Chore a day

Ohh...fabulous Friday!!! Baikal is at preschool, Rybolt is in the middle of a 2+ hour nap, and Fridays are project days. You see, I have a chore chart for myself where everyday is some kind of chore. Fridays are the most fun because they are project days. Today's project is to organize our office. We are finally getting our office settled after moving it from Rybolt's room. I have been organizing stuff for the past hour. How are your books organized? What about your office supplies? I have settled on the following for our books: a section for fiction, a section for non-fiction, and a section for reference. I have further subdivided non-fiction based on topic. I'm not sure how to organize fiction. Below the books are all of the audio-video stuff: cds, mp3 player stuff, cameras, dvd player, computer stuff, etc. Now, how should I store our maps?