Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Latest on the next Miller baby

I am in the final stretch! At my doctor appointment yesterday it was confirmed. Baby Miller is still doing great. The c-section is on for Dec. 6th, unless I go into labor before that date. Today I was officially given the OK to go off of the Terbutaline, but I decided to stay on it until after Thanksgiving. I want baby Miller to experience turkey from the inside.
Baikal is a bundle of joy. She has really expanded her vocabulary and now speaks in short sentences. She also loves to sing and dance, although sometimes I am not quite sure what song she is singing. She can use a fork, knife, spoon, and cup. Although she says, "Help with this?" if she is having trouble. Baikal is always on the move. This has made picture taking a difficult task, since my digital camera does not have an adjustable shutter speed.