Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby showers and other ramblings...

This weekend I got to attend the baby shower for my friend Laura. She is due on Dec. 10th with her first baby, a girl. We are both looking forward to seeing our little ones on the outside. Our husbands have already arranged the marriage between our two. I took some pictures of us, but luckily blogger gave me an error when I tried to upload them. I have been saved by a technical error! I am REALLY against pictures taken of pregnant ladies after the second trimester. Believe me, you do NOT want to remember those last months! Best to take pictures in the second trimester when your maternity clothes still fit and you face isn't all bloated.
Interestingly, I was able to upload this picture that Baikal took of her babysitter, just fine.




On a separate note, we are now out of all of the Halloween candy. Of course, we ran out of all of the "good stuff" a week ago, but eventually the rest of the bunch has made its way into either Baikal's stomach or our trash can. Halloween really made a big impact on Baikal. Occasionally, she will request to wear her Halloween costume or point to her candy bucket and say, "Happy Halloween." Just wait until she gets a load of Christmas!