Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Pictures

Even though there is nothing particularly special going on today, every day with Baikal is a fun day! Here are some pictures from a day of just hanging out.

Sleepy time for Baikal, means active time for mom. It is amazing how little you can get done when you only have 30 minute increments. Baikal likes to stick out her bottom lip while sleeping.



Baikal is awake. When I notice that she is stirring, I run around and try to get the last bit of work done before she notices that I am not next to her.

Hey, where did mom go?


Where am I? Where is mom? I think I might need a diaper change...


Baikal loves to be silly after she eats. She has started making cute baby noises. Sometimes I think I hear her trying to say, "Thanks mom your the best."


YAWN. Lunch was great. Maybe I'll catch a snooze or two before dinner.