Saturday, October 20, 2007

Everything is going well

I am so sorry for the delay in post, but our Internet was down for a few days. I had two doctor appointments this week (OBGYN and Ultrasound). Good news is that baby is doing great. He's up to around 4lbs! My labor has been stopped successfully and my amniotic fluid levels are still high, but in the normal range. YEAH! I attribute all of this good news to my mother who has taken over all of my responsibilities around the house and with Baikal and allowed me to rest. I am at 32 weeks (I change over on fridays). The game plan is to continue with the bedrest and meds until I finish the 35 week (Nov. 16th). They will schedule the c-section some time after that. Again thank you so much for all of the cards, prayers, and calls. That has really meant a lot!
The biggest dissapointment of my condition is that I will not be able to attend THE event of the year! My sister-in-law's wedding is next weekend and it is going to be a blast. Matt and Baikal have been instructed to take a full report and lots of pictures for me to post.