Monday, December 18, 2006

December 18th, 7:19 PM

One year!

This picture was taken today around the time of Baikal's birthday. She is really enjoying her new gifts from Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather Garvin. The bunny was made by her Great Great Grandmother, Eva Young. What a special gift.

When she was first born, she used to hold her finger in a point. I like to think she was saying, "I'm number one." I can not believe it has been a whole year. I read through my blog today and it is just amazing how much has happened. We have had our share of sleepless nights and screaming fits, but it really is all worth it. Today in the park, Baikal and I met a mom and her four week old baby boy. She said that she was still in the three hour feedings stage. I told her it would get better, because it does. It does not get easier, but it does get better.