Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Name Game

We had a great weekend. I took Baikal to see her first demolition! The old Wachovia building was rigged with explosives and KA-BOOMed this past Saturday. You can watch it for yourself on youtube here. Speaking of buildings, I saw this one in Cincinnati. Rybolt is my mother's maiden name. Of course, now that I am a Miller, seeing one's last name on things has become commonplace.

Speaking of names, Baikal continues to get mixed reviews as far as a name goes. People either love it or are confused by it. I have to admit, it has grown on me so much that each time I meet an Ella or Emma (current popular names on the baby circuit) I feel proud to have a "one of a kind" type of kid. Of course, that feeling doesn't last forever. At gymboree, we were playing the name game. The instructor had to skip over Baikal because she was having too hard of a time with it. Banana fana fo fana, me mi mo mana...



Happy family!