Thursday, July 20, 2006

Crawling and Beyond!

Baikal started crawling last Thursday, just a few days before turning seven months. Sorry I didn't post earlier, but we were out of town for a wedding this past weekend and now that we are back I have been busy trying to get a good start on childproofing our house. We had a great time at the wedding in Columbia and I am kicking myself for not getting any pictures. I did get a picture of one of the best things about Columbia: the Columbiana mall located right off I-26. It has several family restrooms (big enough for strollers), a separate nursing room equipped with a rocking chair, and a room just for changing diapers. Talk about luxury! It is a great place to stop on a long car trip.


Sitting up all by herself!



Crawling to Grandpa.


Here's looking at you kid!


Columbiana mall: the best thing about Columbia.