Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weekend in Winston

We all had such a good time in Winson-Salem over the weekend. I did not get nearly enough pictures. Here are just a few.


It is bathtime. Baikal doesn't take regular baths yet, just sponge baths. Grandmother gave her one in the sink. She liked most of it, but wasn't too happy when her hair got wet.




Easter time! This is a neat photoshop trick I learned while glancing at a digital photo book at Barnes & Noble while I was waiting for Matt. You copy the picture into a new window and change it to grayscale. Then you copy the new picture and paste it back over the original, so that you have two layers, one black and white and one color. Erase the items that you want to appear color. Voila!



The Miller Family Easter portrait of 2006.


Matt bought me this dress as a gift awhile ago, and now I am back into most of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Hooray!